BIILT WARRANTS our custom computers against defects in merchandise and workmanship for a period of TWO YEARS from the Date of Original Retail Purchase.
BIILT’s custom computer components have a warranty period of TWO YEARS. Unless extended warranties for the components are purchased, which may extend the terms of the warranty to include the replacement of parts respectively. Our warranty covers all parts failures and factory defects but does not cover accidental user damage.
BIILT warrants the original purchaser that any part of the hardware system, excluding software, documentation, and similar terms will be free of defects of both workmanship and materials for the warranty period include with the purchase. (Starting from the date of collection or delivery.)
During the product’s warranty period, BIILT will repair or replace defective hardware for defects specified and found in the PC. This will be done without any labour charge (free of charge) and the cost of parts will also be provided free of charge during the warranty period. Parts may not be the same but will be of equivalent or better parts.
BIILT shall, under no circumstances, be liable to provide warranty service for products that have been damaged by accident, abuse, misuse or misapplication, for example unauthorized overclocking. This also applies if the product has been modified without textual agreement from BIILT.
Any replacement parts will be warranted to be free of defects of workmanship and material for 3 months from time of replacement, or for the remainder of the warranty period of the BIILT Product it is replacing (whichever is longer).
BIILT Extra Tough Warranty
BIILT Extra Tough extends the on-site service for up THREE YEARS from the date of purchase and is non-transferable.
BIILT Tough & BIILT Extra Tough Warranties cover the following:
- BIILT covers all hardware issues during your warranty period.
- Lifetime support. BIILT does not charge a labour fee for repair and servicing work during the warranty period. Outside of the warranty period, fees will only be for parts or specially requested services.
BIILT Tough & BIILT Extra Tough Warranties do not cover the following:
- Uninterrupted or error-free operation of a product;
- Loss of data;
- Any software programs and applications that may come pre-installed with the product;
- Failure or damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accident, modification, unsuitable physical or operating environment, natural disasters, power surges, improper maintenance;
- Damage caused by a non-authorized service provider or self-repair;
- Failure of, or damage caused by, any third party products, including those that BIILT may provide or integrate into the BIILT product at your request;
- Any technical or other support, such as assistance with “how-to” questions and those related to product set-up and installation;
- Products or parts with an altered identification label or from which the identification label has been removed;
- Any pre-existing defects in your product that occurred on or before the date of your purchase.
- OS corruption due to software abuse – piracy and/or improper use of the software.